It’s the last day of the first semester!
Have a great FOUR-DAY WEEKEND!
Notebooks out for KBARR check.
120 Seconds Example. STARTS WEDNESDAY!
Prep sheet for Test #18:
Clauses H/W: ___/25 (10 + 10 + 5) Clauses Warm Up: ___/5 SAWs: ___/10 Vladek Quizzes: ___/6 ___/10
Other Extra Credit: ?
- What famous fictional character is represented here? ants, beetles, termites, rabbit
- A man walks into a room, turns around and walks out the same door he went in. When he gets out he is in a different room than when he started. How is this possible?
- What number should come next? 144, 121, 100, 81, 64, _____ (Alert: math.)
- Spell the word candy with just 2 letters.
- How many F’s (capital or small–no trick here) are in the following sentence? (Alert: Counting.)
Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.
NOTICE: If you scored 18/20 overall OR 11/11 yesterday on the Clauses Clicker Practice, you are EXEMPT from questions 1-11. On your sheet, write EXEMPT and use your forward button to begin on question #12. When we look at score at the end, ADD 11 to whatever it says to get your actual score.
Doodle Theme: Design a new mascot for Laguna!