Extended Homies Schedule for WEB presentation/activity.
Tomorrow’s Test: Clauses, Vocab, Maus, Husker Du.
“S/CD/CX, 1/26.” 1-8: S, CD, or CX.
- He ate his doctor-recommended doughnut for breakfast this morning.
- It seemed essential to eat broccoli, but I watched tv instead.
- The cheese is on the table with little toothpicks in it.
- After I ate a doughnut, I felt blissful.
- Jimmy ate a doughnut; he got sick.
- Because Zoltan forgot his wallet, he couldn’t buy broccoli.
- As part of his occupation, he had a llama with a leather jacket.
- He tried to hug the llama although he was told not to.
- The FANBOYS are all _______(s).
- This kid is not_____(ed).
- “Ali’s _____ for his new business was not always appreciated by his clients.”
- _____ (Not non sequitur.)
- His ____ appearance was one sign that he had been up for days.
- The pain in his gut was sudden and _____ as soon as he ate the poison blowfish.
- In The Outsiders, the Socs had both wealth and social _______.
- It would not be very smart to show up for a job interview at a clothing store looking _____.
- (2) Often people and institutions use _______ to try to increase their ______.
VLADEK! “Mouse Holes”