Extended Homies Schedule for WEB presentation/activity.
Prep sheet for Test #20:
SAWs: ___/7 S/CD/CX: ___/6 ___/10 ___/9
Vladek quiz: ___/9 Vocab h/w: ___/20
Vocab w/u: ___/14 ___/15 ___/11
Other Extra Credit: +1 for P6, +3 for P1, +3 for P3, for vocab relay, +1 for Lent, +1 for Fat Tuesday, +1 for Rudolph Valentino, +1 for bandwagon.
- How can you perform a subtraction from seven so that the result will be even, but without subtracting any odd numbers?
- What is so light that anyone on Earth can hold it, but so heavy that nobody can hold it longer than about 20 minutes?
- At noon, you look at the old-school clock in your bedroom. The big hand is on the five and the little hand is in between the three and the four. What time is it?
- Two fathers and two sons own 21 horses between them. Explain how it is possible to evenly divide the herd among them. (NO, you don’t get to cut up any horses!)
- Where do you leave a “place” by closing the “window”? (On a _____.)
- In a small town in the country, a male cow swallowed an explosive device. The town newspaper had a front page story about it. Which one-word headline did they use?
* Shocking! * How? * Dangerous! * Terrifying!
* Abominable! * What? * Horrible!
Doodle Theme: Create a propaganda poster.