Prep sheet for Test #21:
Interview Questions: ___/15 SAWs: ___/10 *S/CD/CX: ___/10
Vocab H/W: ___20 Vocab Practices: ___/12 ___/12 ___/12 Vladek Quiz: ___/8
Other Extra Credit: +1 for periods 2 and 6 for Vocab Relay, +3 for period 3 for Vocab Relay, +1 for CX#5, +1 for some for “cobble”
- A man builds an extraordinary house where all four sides face south. A bear walks up to one of his windows and peers in. What color is the bear?
- There is a building with thirty stories and one elevator. On floor twenty-one, four people get on and zero get off. On floor thirteen, six get on and two get off. On floor nine, eight people get on and four get off. How many people would get on and off on floor thirty-one?
- What two words contain the most letters?
- Wacky Wordy: my you’re way
- Find the name of a planet hidden in each of the following sentences:
- a) “Steven, use the screwdriver to build those shelves.”
- b) Everyone takes a turn in the cage.
- c) “Catherine, you ran us over with your bicycle!”
- d) “Sam, arsenic is poisonous! I read about it on the internet.”
Doodle Theme: A new sport!