Prep sheet for Test 22:
SAWs: ___/9 S/CD/CX: ___/7 ___/7 Vocab H/W: ____/20 Vocab Practices: ___/12 ___/13 ___/12 Vladek: ___/10 Other Extra Credit: For vocab Relay: +3 for per3, +2 for all others, +1 each for 5/6 or better on Husker Dus, +1 each for correct Sentence Combining sentences.
- Wacky Wordies:
a) OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN
b) S – N – O – W
(I probably should have done this one in December.)
- The amazing No Snore Sally has gone 11 days without sleeping. How does she do it?
- What large and well known city in the U.S.A. is half golden and half silver?
- Although very old coins tend to be worth more than their face value, why is it that 1997 nickels are worth about $100?
- What’s the common link?
- a) tailor, wrestling match, bowling alley
- b) watermelon, tournament, flower
- c) hurricane, needle, potato
- d) barber, rooster, beehive
- Can you figure out the logic I used to decide the order of the following words? (Hint: Sing them to yourself.)
gun, shoe, spree, door, hive, kicks, heaven, gate, line, den
Doodle Theme: A new TOY.