Copy homework into assignment book.
INTERVIEWS ARE DUE THURSDAY!
Do Part A on pink sheet. Use the caret symbol to show where the commas go.
Debrief Test #23. Hrrrrrmmmm.
Listening Exercise: Art Spiegelman interview excerpt. (1:30-3:07)
Questions to listen for answers for.
- What do you think the opening quote about the 5000 pound mouse means?
- How does Spiegelman feel about Maus being taught everywhere in schools?
- According to Spiegelman, what is the real purpose of Maus?
- Why does he say comics are an especially good form for showing memories?
- What do you think the word ubiquitous means?