- If you don’t already know today we’re going to learn to cut and paste kids!
- Lloyd the llama author of a best-selling book and renowned rocket scientist was awarded the prestigious Nobel Prize for Poetry.
- The llama that she rode to the wedding looked very pretty.
- The llama jerky was soft but satisfying.
- Because the llama missed the bus he was late for his very important appointment.
- Please no smoking food or beverages in the classroom!
- Most of the time travelers worry about their luggage getting lost.
- I played video games for hours with my friend the llama.
- Sid waited for the llama to arrive so he could get a ride in his hot new Camaro.
- The man finally ______(ed) his intense thirst with a drink from the fountain.
- The smell of brownies _____ the house and made me very hungry.
- The goal of immigrants used to be _____(ion), but these days people are proud of their differences.
- With more than 24,000 locations, Subway sandwich places are _____.
- (2) Whenever she was _____, she always seemed to find _____ in her music.