Prep Sheet for Test #24:
INTERVIEW SHTUFF: ___/20 (20 for OK! 15 for Follow Up. 0 for nada.)
Vocab H/W: ___/20
Vocab Practice: ___/11 (Only Wednesday.)
Other Extra Credit: +1 or +2 for Commas (2x)
- Susan needed to go to the store to buy some ingredients to cook with. She started writing them down: butter, milk, eggs, duct tape, cashews, toilet paper, oranges, vinegar, lemon juice… What was Susan making?
- Why can’t a man marry his brother’s wife’s mother-in-law? (Assume she’s not dead.)
- How many numbers between 1 and 799 can be divided by 2? (Alert: Math!)
- What color is represented by this “word” BRLEUDE
- Wacky Wordy: CLOU__ __
- The first word in each pair begins with “qu.” The second word is the first word with the “qu” missing. Go!
a) stop doing – that thing b) peculiar behavior – annoy c) unit of liquid measure – product of creativity