Copy homework into planner.
Giver Project due Friday.
“SAWs, 3/37.” — Once each for the pix, once each for the sentences.
aspect, retain, relevant, affirmative, discriminate
6. Their religion affects almost every ______of their lives.
7. He is old enough to _______right from wrong.
8. A landlord may _____ part of your deposit if you break the lease.
9. The ideas and observations expressed in The Outsiders are still _____today.
10. She gave a(n) ______ answer, not a negative answer.
Wheel Of Doom!
Debrief Test 28. Ummm. Yeah.
Which changes/scenes are you going to use to try to prove your thesis?