Tomorrow’s Test: Grammar (study “Husker Du, 5/3”), Vocab + SAWs (duh), Tom Sawyer (can’t really study for this part).
“Vocab, 5/4.” Once each. Flourish once each definition. One SAW.
- Let’s hope that tomorrow’s test scores aren’t ______(ly) low.
- You don’t have to be ______ to already know what’s going to be on tomorrow’s test.
- You don’t have to _____ it to have a copy of tomorrow’s test in advance.
- So you should be able to _____(ly) prepare.
- “The sheriff came through, _____(ly) leading Potter by the arm.”
- Please do not be a _____ and cheat on tomorrow’s test.
- When we go over vocab, I am not just _____(ing), I am trying to help you get it right on the test.
- If you study, your grade will _____.
- Huck thought Tom was a(n) ______ writer after he heard the oath Tom wrote.
- The movie star was at the _____ of her popularity when she died suddenly.
- Among the mothers of St. Petersburg, Huck Finn is a _____.
- With a _____, the magician pulled a pigeon out of his hat.
- The villagers thought Muff was being _____ for returning to the scene of the crime.
|Your pitch will be graded on the following criteria