Open House is Thursday evening!
Copy homework into planner.
Book Pitches continue tomorrow!
“SAWs, 5/8.”– Each twice.
embryo, paralyzed, theory, investigate, obtain
- The movie was so scary we were ______ with fear in our seats.
- Since the evidence was ____(ed) illegally, it could not be used in court.
- The village did not do much ______(ion) before deciding Muff was the killer.
- You can turn this word into an adjective by adding the ending -nic.
- Things or parts that are really rare and hard to find are sometimes referred to as being (un)_______(ium).
- A ______ is much more proven than a hypothesis.
- (2) Some scientists think that using stem cells from ______(s), we might be able to help people who are ______ walk again.
- (2) You should ______ and make sure your _____ has enough evidence to support it.
Debrief Test #32. –TOMORROW, after all the absentees finish.
But, OMG! The whole grammar section gets rerun on Friday.
Wheel of DOOM Returns.
“Husker Du, 5/8.” 1-5.
Period One: Test 5
Tom Sawyer Island!