Have a great Thanksgiving week off!
Prep sheet for Test #13:
Transitions: ___/10 (6 + 4) Vocabulary Practices: ___/15 ___/15 ___/10 Vocab H/W: ___/20
- Which one of the following does not belong with the others? Why? (Not a trick. Must get the reason correct.)
binoculars, eyeglasses, goggles, handlebars, jeans, pliers, scissors, shoes, tweezers
- Where can you finish reading several books before you finish even one sentence?
- How many sides does a circle have? Explain.
- I have three of the same digit. Put together they make twelve. The digit is not 4. What digit is it?
- Their are for mestakes in this teaser. Name all the errors.
- What is the English word that can be formed using all these letters? PNLLEEEESSSSS. (Not a trick. Hint: Les Goodman.)