- _____ (What subject are Calvin and his dad discussing?)
- _____ (He has a pleasant one.)
- _____ (The competition, not the tongue.)
- The ____ relatives burst into tears at the funeral.
- A parent’s job is not just to feed, clothe, and shelter her children, but to ____ them.
- The root of this word means “to feel.”
- The waiter was _____(ed) for forgetting the customer’s order.
- The news that an escaped criminal was loose in my neighborhood was rather ____.
- The characters in The Outsiders are so realistic, that we _____(ize) with them and their problems.
- The main test for college supposedly measures your _____ for school work.
- The roots of this word literally mean “to separate with a stick.”
paradigm, adapt, gender, comprised, conduct
- * (2) _____ 14. * (2) _____
Research. You should…
- …have two TITLED documents going: Works Cited, Notes
- …have at least 2 sources, properly formatted, on the WC document.
- …have 4-5 questions organizing your notes doc.
- …READ and take A LOT of notes today.
- …thinking about your opening anecdote paragraph.
- …be looking for your “graphical” elements.
- Not like this: