- Wacky Wordy: What phrase is represented by the following?look kool XtXhXeXsXtXrXeXeXtX
- What musical instruments are represented below?
a) P O b) BA BA c) ECLART d) @ # $ %
- Add together each of the defined words to get a whole new word.
Example: to shout + what you say when you feel pain = yellow.
a) A light brown color + to leave = ____
b) Vehicle + an animal pal = _____
c) A store’s announcement + a type of women’s clothing = ______
- These groups of three definitions describe three words that are spelled the same, except for one letter. (Example: king, ring, wing.) What are they?
a) finished, to sleep lightly, a measured quantity b) sneaky, to secretly observe, an enclosure for pigs
- What does the following group of statements represent?
(2 word answer ending in -s. It’s sort of a Wacky Wordy too.)
Jenni drowned Frosted Flakes. Isaiah buried Cap’n Crunch six feet under. Stephanie threw Rice Krispies off a cliff. Emma shot Cocoa Puffs.