Copy “homework” into planner. All SAWs are fair game.
“SAWs, 12/18.” furthermore, emerge, exploit, confront, interfere
- It is usually better to _____ problems than to avoid them.
- ______ is a transition word, used to add to your argument.
- The quarterback ____(ed) a weakness in the defense and threw for 5 touchdowns.
- After the hurricane, she ____(ed) from her shelter to find her home destroyed.
- This word’s roots literally mean “between to hit.”
- This word’s roots literally mean “together to face.”
- Many ____(ing) technologies that are new to us now will become common in the near future.
- Please do not ____ with firefighters as they try to do their job.
- Her many ____(s) made for a great non-fiction book.
Go over “Test” #16. Yay!
RESEARCH IS DUE!
- EasyBib your Works Cited page.
- Copy and Paste your Works Cited page to the end of your paper.
- Format all your citations like the model.
- Be sure to cite your graphics.
- PROOFREAD out loud.
- SHARE your document with me. Yes, again.
- PRINT LINK. DO NOT PRINT WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME!
- Make sure your name and period are on the front page.
- Put it in the basket.