“SAWs+, 1/9.” contact, prime, pose, minimum, (un)monitored, anthropomorphic, propaganda
- (2) The _____ height requirement ____(ed) a problem for my little brother, who wanted to ride the extreme coaster, but was too short.
- There was ____ on the play, but not enough to call a penalty.
- It was very sad that the young man was killed in the _____ of his life.
- Please do not leave the campfire _____. It can turn dangerous quickly.
- Remembering the P part of CRAAP will help you recognize ______ when you see it.
- Goofy is _____, while Pluto is not.
- I hoped everyone is ____(ed) for their 120 Seconds and ready to nail it!
- The test was closely ____, so nobody could cheat.
- The morph in anthropomorphic means…
- The anthro in anthropomorphic means…
“Maus Log II, 1/9.” Open Book, Open Neighbor. (12p)
- (2) What things does Artie say have “taken their toll” on his father?
- What physical sign does Vladek still have from the concentration camps?
- Why is Chapter One called “The Sheik”? (Because…)
- On p14, the circular panel marks the beginning of Vladek’s story in the past. Where do we first interrupt that story, and come back to the present for a moment? (page and panel)
- Maus is told in ____ person. a) 1st b) 2nd c) 3rd d) 4th
- What year did Vladek meet Anja? (p17)
Character ID. Identify each person either by name (if given) or by explanation.
- p13, panel 4, the one in the dress.
- (2) p17, panel 2, both characters.
- p20, panel 1, the person with the cigarette.
- p20, last panel, the person on the right.
Artie, Vladek, Anja, Lucia Greenberg, Anja’s mom, Mala
Time left? More Vladek!