Prep sheet for Test #19:
Clauses H/W: ___/15 (5 + 10. Include bonuses!)
Clauses in Class: ___/25 (5 + 9 + 11. Include bonuses!)
Vladek Quiz: ___/8
Other Extra Credit:
- An archeologist claims to have dug up a coin that is clearly dated 46 B.C. How do we know he’s lying?
- Which three numbers give the same result when they are multiplied as when they are added? (Alert: math)
- Below are clues to two homonyms. Figure out what pair of words the clues are describing.Example: Rabbit fur = hare hair. You must get the order of the words correct and spell them correctly.
- a) What a metal thief would do.
- b) A basic truth about a school leader.
- c) A loud noise from tennis devices.
- This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
- What is this poem talking about?
“The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place.”
Doodle Theme: The Best Day Ever!