Follow-Up to yesterday’s discussion about your personal data as a commodity.
Checking: SMYKs and 1-1-1 KBARR.
- Give the antonym for this guy’s look. ______
- (2) Figure #2 shows the effects of sleep _____(ation) which is very ____ in today’s society.
- _____ (He’s pretty ____ about coloring.)
- _____ (Not non sequitur.)
- During the Nazi occupation of Poland there was a(n) ______ shortage of food and other necessities in the Jewish community. (Not prevalent.)
- In The Outsiders, the Socs had both wealth and social _______.
- First period seems to like to interrupt the class with various ______(s) and random questions.
- The con man _____(ly) convinced the old lady that he was in love with her in order to steal her money.
- _____ motivation is much more effective than rewards.
- During the period between Mardis Gras and Easter, you are supposed to _____ yourself of something you like. It’s supposed to be a difficult thing to do. (Bonus: What is this period of time called? Bonus 2: What does Mardis Gras mean?)
- (2) The transfer of the 1936 Olympics to another country would have damaged Germany’s _____, so they enforced their racist laws less _____(ly) during that time.
“S/CD/CX, 1/24.” (8) Use your notes.
- Joe waited for the llama to arrive, but she was late.
- If you don’t want to upset the llama, please don’t hug her.
- Rudolpho was upset because his llama ate the last of the cheeselog.
- The crew checked the llama and prepared it for the sea.
- Irwin and his llama ate some tortilla soup with some fries on the side.
- We can wait here until Carlos calls us.
- We must repair the dam, or the water will rush through.
- If we don’t repair the dam, the water will rush through.
Bonus: Explain why is #9 a much better sentence than #8.
120 Seconds. Final Day!