Copy homework into planner.
Interview questions and person are due Wednesday!
Completed interviews (rough draft: notes, physical description, setting, etc.) are due next Thursday, 2/8.
- _____ 2. _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5. _____ 6. _____
7. The roots of this word mean “to take in” to the womb OR the mind.
8. (3) People often try to ______ their ______ behavior, even though they know it’s wrong, by saying that there are _____(s) to acting that way..
“Clauses Again, 1/29.” This time just ID the subjects (S) and verbs (V) in each sentence.
- Joe waited for the llama to arrive, but she was late.
- Rudolpho was upset because his llama ate the last of the cheeselog.
- The crew checked the llama and prepared it for the sea.
- We can wait here until Carlos calls us.
- We must repair the dam, or the water will rush through.
- As part of his occupation, he had a llama with a leather jacket.
Go over Test #20. Guess what Husker Du is going to be this week?