Prep sheet for Test #22:
Vocab H/W: ____/20 Vocab Practices: ___/12 ___/15 ___/12 Vladek: ___/7 KBARR: ___/20
Other Extra Credit:
- Wacky Wordies:
a) OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN
b) S – N – O – W
(I probably should have done this one in December.)
- The amazing No Snore Sally has gone 11 days without sleeping. How does she do it?
- What large and well known city in the U.S.A. is half golden and half silver?
- Although very old coins tend to be worth more than their face value, why is it that 1997 nickels are worth about $100?
- What’s the common link?
- a) tailor, wrestling match, bowling alley
- b) watermelon, tournament, flower
- c) hurricane, needle, potato
- d) barber, rooster, beehive
- Can you figure out the logic I used to decide the order of the following words? (Hint: Sing them to yourself.)
gun, shoe, spree, door, hive, kicks, heaven, gate, line, den
Doodle Theme: A New Toy!