“Commas, 2/21.” Put ’em where they go!
- I didn’t want to wake you up until I had to.
- I asked my BFF the llama what she wanted for lunch.
- This easy fun exercise will help you with your llama woes.
- Rachel Ray finds inspiration in cooking her family and her dog.
- The wild llama is in fact a vicious predator.
- She wanted to tame the wild llama but it was too much for her.
- Until I ate that doughnut I didn’t know happiness.
- We have two hours to kill someone come by and see us.
- Eddie Baby please ask your dog Odif the Terrible to leave the cat alone.
- The man finally ______(ed) his intense thirst with a drink from the fountain.
- The smell of brownies _____ the house and made me very hungry.
- The goal of immigrants used to be _____(ion), but these days people are proud of their differences.
- With more than 24,000 locations, Subway sandwich places are _____.
- Mr. Coward is not happy about Jhonny’s less than _____ papers. They are very difficult to decipher, and scores might get entered incorrectly.
- (2) Whenever she was _____, she always seemed to find _____ in her music.
“Vladek Quiz, 2/21.” One time only: closed book!
- Why is Vladek so concerned about not wasting food?
- What does Vladek say when Artie asks him why the Jews didn’t resist more?
- Why does Vladek’s plan to escape from Auschwitz fail?
- What does she mean when Francoise says, “I’ll bet you that Anja’s notebooks were written on both sides of the page…”?
- When Vladek says, “Here, in Dachau, my troubles began,” what specifically was his “trouble”?
- According to Spiegelman, what is the real purpose of Maus?
Vladek (the racist) is SAVED!