Prep sheet for Test #6:
KBARR:___/40 Vocabulary Homework:___/20 Vocab___/12 ___/11 ___/10 Sentence Scramble: ___/6
Other Extra Credit: +3 for Period 5 for Vocab Relay, +2 for all other classes.
- What can be seen in the middle of March and April that cannot be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
- What is 3/7 chicken + 2/3 cat + 1/2 goat?
- I am so fragile that when you say my name you break me. What am I?
- What letter can you place on the line, other than E, to complete this sequence?
5 + 5 + 5 = 550
Add ONE STRAIGHT LINE to make the equation correct. No, you can’t make a not equal sign. That would be an inequality, not an equation.
- While riding in the car I saw a license plate that read like this: IXMNIZ. What occupation did the man in the car have?
Doodle Theme: “It Came Outta the Sky!”