- _____ (Fill in the blank on the cup.)
- Third period tried to ______ Mr. Coward into postponing the assignment, but Denial is not just a river in Egypt. (Bonus: What is this type of joke called?)
- We were a little _____ when the pilot said it was his first flight. (Not aghast.)
- We were ______(ed) by his mysterious-sounding voice.
- (2) The class was ____ that someone would be silly enough to commit a ___ like that in front of Mr. Coward.
- (2) Another name for detention might be “____ behavior _____(ment).” (Bonus: What’s this kind of expression called? Or give another example.)
“Proofreading, 10/23.” (+6 possible)
The album features good songs, my favorite song is called, “Can I Take My Gun Up to Heaven?” because its so funny. Also a little ironic. Why would you need a gun up in Heaven? The song also has some harps on it. Do you get it? It’s because their up in Heaven, so they need their harps. The song also has a lot of rocking guitars and a rap section featuring Ice-T. I have listened to this song at least a million times, already I just downloaded it yesterday. It is incredulous that any song could be that good.
“TMA 10-11, 10/23.” Group Quiz! Use complete sentences. (10p: 5p for using actual sentences.)
- (p66) Why does Alyce tell Edward to be sure to tell the people at the manor about how Jane delivered the “Lady Agnes’s stubborn son”?
- (p69) What turns out to be the reason Emma Blunt’s baby wasn’t coming out?
- (quote – 70) The real reason Alyce leaves the village is that she…
- (2) This story is a sort of a quest. What is Alyce searching for? What makes you think so?