Prep sheet for Test #14:
KBARR: ___/40 Maus Quizzes: ___/12 ___/3 ___/7
Vocabulary h/w: ___/20 Vocabulary Practices: ___/14 ___/13 ___/14
Other Extra Credit:
+2 for 8/8 on SAWs, +1 for 7/8.
Periods 2 and 5 get +3 for Vocab Relay, Periods 1 and 6 get +1.
- Wacky Wordies. The colors are not part of the clues.
- Figure out what the three things in each set have in common. Each answer is a six-letter word ending in -s.
- a) trombone, playground, microscope
- b) railroad, muddy shoes, music cd
- What living creature has fur, four legs, and a tail, eats cat food, meows, and sees equally well from both ends of its body?
- Name an English word (there are actually two) of more than two letters that both begins and ends with the letters -he in that order. “Hehe” is not an acceptable answer.
#25: NOT the sleeping one.
#26: The one talking.
#27: The one with glasses.