- We ran out of the ingredients for the recipe, so we had to ______.
- Years of work were needed for the CIA agent to _____ himself into the terrorist organization.
- After three warnings, Joel was _____(ed) to the “naughty chair.”
- The students in the MP are far from _____ when it comes to cleaning up after themselves at break and lunch.
- The annoying kids taunted the dog over the fence until he was _____(ed) enough to jump it.
- Mr. Coward does not ____ the use of phones in class.
- Which one is the allegory? a) Using animals instead of people in Maus. b) The early bird gets the worm. c) “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” d) He slept like a rock. e) B and D. f) All are allegories. g) None are allegories.
- * _____ to my instructions on the test, he wrote the letter, not the answer, and so he received no credit.
Find a QUOTE on p176 that answers this question:
Why does Artie say it’s so hard to tell Vladek’s story in comic form?
Research. You should…
- …have 2 documents going: Works Cited, Notes.
- …have at least 2 source urls on your Works Cited doc. We will format these tomorrow.
- …have 3-5 questions organizing your notes.
- …have at least 10 bullet point notes THAT HELP ANSWER those questions organized correctly.
- …READ and take notes today.
- …be looking for your “graphical” elements.
- Not like this:
More like this: