Prep sheet for Test #22. (Reload test to get latest version.)
Vocab H/w:___/20 Vocab Practices: ___/10 ___/11
Giver Quizzes: ___/5 ___/5 1-1-1’s: ___10
Other Extra Credit:
- Try to figure out the noun or adjective that is common to all the items each group.
- a) person, clock, cliff
- b) feather, torch, low-calorie
- c) fishing rod, actor, checkout counter
- The following not only describes a famous monument, but is an anagram for its name. What is it? Built to Stay Free.
- Cross out six letters and you’ll find an easy word. What is the word? SBAIXNLETATNERSAS
- A donkey behind another donkey,
I’m behind that second donkey,
But there is a whole nation behind me.
It is a murder you can describe in a word: ______
- For each, find a three-letter word that ends the first word and begins the second word.
a) birth _ _ _ light b) knock _ _ _ line
No doodle unless you’re finished with your interview paper.