Prep sheet for Test #23. (Reload the test to test the latest version.)
1-1-1’s: ___/30 Husker Du: ___/10 ___/10 ___/10
Giver Quizzes: ___/9 ___/10
Other Extra Credit: ?
- Serena needed to go to the store to buy some ingredients to cook with. She started writing them down: butter, milk, eggs, duct tape, cashews, toilet paper, oranges, vinegar, lemon juice… What was Serena making?
- Why can’t a man marry his brother’s wife’s mother-in-law? (Assume she’s not dead.)
- How many numbers between 1 and 799 can be divided by 2? (Alert: Math!)
- What color is represented by this “word” BRLEUDE
- Wacky Wordy: CLOU__ __
- An infinite number of mathematicians are standing behind a counter. The first asks the man for half a pint of root beer, the second for a quarter pint, the third an eighth, and so on. How many pints of root beer will the man need to fulfill all mathematicians’ orders? (Alert: math.)
Test #23. Doodle Theme: A PERFECT Life.
For PAPERBACK BOOKS, use the following page numbers for #29: a) p113 b) p113 c) p119 d) p121 e) p117