Prep sheet for Test #24. Reload the test for the latest version
1-1-1’s: ___/15 Vocab Homework: ___/20 Vocab Practice: ___/10 ___/10 ___/15
Husker Du: ___/5 ___/5 ___/5 Giver Quizzes: ___/10 ___/10 ___/8
Other Extra Credit: Period 2: +3 for vocab relay, all other classes +1.
- In what month do Americans eat the least amount of food?
- Wacky Wordy: Cheddar >
- Starting with an empty barrel, put in order. (Not a trick.)
*2/3 full *1/4 empty *1/2 full *3/4 empty
- Can you figure out these common, polite expressions?
- a) The second letter of the alphabet + the opposite of more + a female sheep
- b) The 16th letter of the alphabet + to rent
- c) Former + sticks used for pool + not you
- Fill in the blanks below with a word that means the same as the word on the left when read normally, and fits the definition on the right when read backwards.
- a) Friends ______ hit sharply.
- b) Rinds of fruit _______ What we do with over one third of our lives.
- c) Wicked _______ Exist
Test #24. Doodle Theme: A new vehicle.