Slightly shorter periods for Assembly Schedule (4th period).
Prep sheet for Test #27. (Reload test to get the latest version.)
Husker Du: ___/5 ___/5 KBARR: ___/40
The Earth Men: ___/7 TYM Quiz: ___15
Vocab Homework: ___/20 Vocab Practice: ___/12 ___/12 ___/15
Other Extra Credit: Period Two gets +3 for vocab Relay, all others +1. +1 for Martian’s. +1 for biathlon.
- For each pair of words, move one letter from one word to the other to make a pair of synonyms. Example: boast — hip. Move the S and you get boat — ship. The movement could go either way.
a) open — cop b) cave — curt c) cares — pest
- What book can an author never really finish writing?
- George Washington’s wife was sweeping when George Washington’s wife slipped and got wet. How many w’s in all?
- When is 30 plus 30 equal to 1?
- Change the position of just one of the words below so that all the words are in an alphabetical sequence:
llama, phoenix, hyena, alligator, beaver, elephant, tortoise, antelope
Test #27. Doodle Theme: Five years from now.