Copy homework into planner.
prevention (noun): the act of stopping something from happening
critical (adjective): using careful judgement about the good and bad parts of something; disapproving. Also: vital or important.
pursue (verb): to follow; to engage into form; to create
alter (verb): to change
approach (noun): method
Debrief Test #29. hrrmm…
“Spelling, 4/22.” Bonus: What spelling rule do this week’s words follow?
- refusal : cooperation :: childishness : _____
- rewrite : revision :: story : ______
- purpose : function :: guideline : _______
- locker : storage :: _____ : security
- soldier : obedient :: artist : _____
Tom Sawyer, Chapter 12; The Cat and the Painkiller. Patent Medicines?