“Spellling, 4/23.” DO NOT LOOK AT YOUR SPELLING LIST! Write the incorrectly spelled word correctly, or if they are all correct, write “all correct.” NOT COLLABORATIVE!
- a) revision b) requirement c) beleivable d) all correct
- a) insurence b) security c) separately d) all correct
- a) cooperation b) moveable c) ignorance d) all correct
- a) maturity b) narrative c) creative d) all correct
- What is the rule that this week’s spelling words follow?
- Bonus: Find the other spelling mistake in this warm up.
- We were very suspicious of the dark alley, so we were ______ when we approached it.
- A person who is _________ is probably not going to be a good friend, since he/she probably won’t be very reliable.
- The searchers _____(ed) the cave, looking for the lost hikers. (Bonus: What are cave explorers called?)
- The groovy little cabin was ______ and funky, but it wasn’t very comfortable.
- The teacher ______(ed) the use of notes on the test, so you better have studied.
- The root of this word means to touch. _____
- One reason that few people vote is because many are ______ about politics and government.
- Tom ______(ed) his body, looking for an ailment that might get him out of school.
- He ate a _____ number of hot dogs in the contest, so he won. (70 in 10 minutes. Including buns.)
“Tom Sawyer Ch. 12, 4/23.” (7p)
- Tom finally stopped thinking about the murder for a while, because…?
- (2) Why did Aunt Polly start giving Tom all those treatments? She thought he was _____, but he was really ______.
- (2) Why did Aunt Polly think Tom had been taking the Painkiller all that time? What was he really doing with it?
- What does Tom do when Becky finally comes back to school?
- (Quote.) What’s her reaction?
Chapter 13! “A Pirate Bold to Be!”