Prep Sheet for Test #30. Reload test to get latest changes.
Spelling Warm Ups: ___/5 ___/5 ___/6 ___/8 Spelling 3x: ___/10 TS Quizzes: ___/7 ___/12 ___/5
Vocab h/w: ___20 Vocab Practice: ___/13 ___/15 ___/15 Giver Project: ___/60 or ___/75
Other Extra Credit:
- What word is missing? begin, inch, chapel, elastic, ___ ___ ___, cellar, arisen, end
- Wacky Wordy:
NO NO NO
- Wacky Wordy: GWETORUSTD (Hint: $)
- The cost of making only the maker knows,
Valueless if bought, but sometimes traded.
A poor man may give one as easily as a king.
When one is broken, pain and deceit are assured.
What am I?
- The following clues make a pun on words that start with mis-.
Example: This young woman could lead the orchestra. (bad behavior) Answer: Misconduct.
- a) This young woman is in great shape. (an outsider)
- b) This young woman is very generous at Christmas. (a doubt you might have)
- c) This young woman showed me where to go. (lied to me)
- d) This young woman knew exactly what I meant. (she didn’t really)