“Spelling Pretest, 4/30.” (9)
- Number your paper 1-9. Listen and spell each word correctly. Trade and grade.
“Spelling Practice, 4/30.” (7)
- Dally was Johnny’s _____.
- Do you understand the ____(s) of dividing fractions.
- The word ____ comes from the French word for body.
- Please check the ____ number on the device you are trying to get help with.
- (3) ____ books have been sitting ____ for a long time; I hope ____ coming back soon.
Tom Sawyer Quiz.
- (2) The boys had two reasons to be thankful after the big storm. What were they? (Not “they weren’t dead.”)
- What made it an “extremely satisfactory day” playing Indians?
- (2) “Two of the savages almost wished they had remained pirates.”
- How did Tom keep the the boys from leaving the island when they got homesick?
Chapter 17: Pirates at their own funeral!