OPEN HOUSE TONIGHT, 6:30-8:00!
Prep sheet for Test #32:
Spelling: ___/5 ___/8 Spelling/Roots h/w: ___/10 TS Quizzes: ___/6 ___/6
Vocab h/w: ___20 Vocab Practice: ___/14 ___/14
Other Extra Credit: Spelling Bee?___ Vocab Relay?___
- “She” is a word that contains two personal pronouns: she and he. What five-letter word beginning with “U” contains four personal pronouns? (Hint: wedding.)
- Even if you give this to someone else, you still keep it. What is it?
- Which is more desirable, an old hundred dollar bill or a new one?
- What gets bigger the more you take away from it, but smaller the more you add to it?
- Which word in the English language, beginning with “P”, is singular until an “S” is added to the end and it becomes a plural, but reverts back to a singular word if another letter “S” is added to the end? (Hint: royal musician)