- You MUST earn 100% to pass.
- Follow directions EXACTLY!
- Don’t panic; you get 10 shots at it. (Yes, the same questions.)
“Vocabulary, 5/21.” Each vocab word once, including wax and wane.
imperishable, wax/wane, clamor, grisly, forsake, rollicking, jaded, convey, oppressive, throng
*conserve, *renewable, *invest, *maximize, *proceed
- The house was made of almost _____ stone. It would be there for many, many years.
- There was such a huge _____ when the rock star showed up that the old woman put in her earplugs.
- The ____ scene in the graveyard horrified the village.
- After she had lied to everyone, her friends had ______(n) her.
- The light _____(ed) brighter and brighter until it blinded us.
- Some say that too much video game violence can lead you to be ____ about real life violence.
- Words sometimes cannot ______ our true feelings.
- The teacher was so strict, and there were so many rules in that classroom, the atmosphere was _____.
- Enthusiasm for the new fad quickly ____(ed), and something else took people’s attention.
- (2) There were ___(s) of people at the huge stadium concert, and it was a ____, fun-loving crowd.
- * (3) Today, more and more people are _____(ing) in _______ energy sources, so that we can ____ our natural resources.
- (2) Name the two people in the picture.
- How did the one with the lantern get in?
- Why is it ironic that there are whisky bottles everywhere?
- What’s the boys’ plan at the end of chapter 28?