Copy homework into planner.
Outsiders projects due next Tuesday.
rely (verb): to depend
react (verb): to respond
alternative (adjective): other, different
justify (verb): to show or prove to be right; to defend
proportion (noun): fraction; compared amounts; amount as compared to a whole
- We had to come up with a(n) _____ for butter when we ran out.
- “Every action has an equal and opposite _____(ion).”
- My mom made me _____ why I needed a new phone before she said yes.
- Some of the money goes to cover expenses, but a large _____ is donated to charity.
- The whole village must ____ on one well for all its water.
Debrief Test #7.
Discuss response questions. Also: Did Dally die gallant?
Where are we on Plot Mountain?
Chapter 11! About how long has passed up to now since the beginning of the book?