Copy homework into planner.
access (noun) ability to use; right to use
civil (adjective) involving citizens or citizenship; polite
despite (preposition) even with, in spite of
integrate (verb) to make part of; to combine
promote (verb) to encourage
- ______ all the preparation he did, he lost the match because his adversary was better.
- Right now you can see a lot of signs ______(ing) various candidates for various elections.
- I didn’t have ______ to my e-mail because I couldn’t remember my password.
- You are supposed to _____ four vocabulary words into your paper.
- (2) _____ not liking each other, the two political opponents were able to act ____ to each other in the debate.
- Martin Luther King Jr. fought for _____ rights.
Debrief Test #9.