Quickly Prep Sheet for Test #14.
KBAR Chart:___/20 Vocabulary h/w: ___/20 Vocabulary Practices: ___/13 ___/12 ___/12
Other Extra Credit: Period 2 +3 for vocab Relay, All others +1.
- Wacky Wordies. The colors are not part of the clues.
- Figure out what the three things in each set have in common. Each answer is a six-letter word ending in -s.
- a) trombone, playground, microscope
- b) railroad, muddy shoes, music cd
- What living creature has fur, four legs, and a tail, eats cat food, meows, and sees equally well from both ends of its body?
- Name an English word (there are actually two) of more than two letters that both begins and ends with the letters -he in that order. “Hehe” is not an acceptable answer.
Doodle Theme: Vacation.