Copy homework into planner. If you haven’t 120’ed, you will this week!
transport (v): to carry (someone or something) from one place to another
initiative (n): 1) the energy and desire that is needed to do something 2) a plan or program that is intended to solve a problem
incorporate (v): to include (something) as part of something else
incidence (n): how often something happens
acknowledge (v): 1) to admit 2) to express thanks or appreciation for
- The teacher said to ____at least five vocab words in the essay.
- Even as more attention is drawn to “cancer awareness,” the actual ______ of cancer has been declining since 1992.
- Part of being a good citizen is _______(ing) that there are differences between people, and that is ok.
- Californians voted on quite a few ________(s) which claimed to try to fix various issues in our state.
- A diet that _______(s) a lot of fruits and vegetables is the healthiest way to eat.
- The roots of this word literally mean to “carry across.”
Debrief Test #16. Hmmm.
Timeline of events.