Prep sheet for Test #17. Reload to get the latest version.
KBAR: ___/15 Vocab H/W: ____/20 Vocab Practices: ___/14 ___/14
Other Extra Credit: Periods 1 and 5 get +3 for vocab relay, Periods 2 and 6 get +2. +2 for 10/10 on AW’s Monday.
- A word I know, six letters it contains.
Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.
What word is it?
- Wacky Wordy: TTTT RRRRRRRRR
- Wacky Wordy: Must get here. Must get here. Must get here.
- Wacky Wordy: history history history history
- When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, this day will be as far from Friday as this day was from Friday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What day is it?
- The moon is about 250,000 miles from Earth. Sound travels at about 650 miles per hour. If a meteor hit the moon, about how long would it take for the sound to reach Earth?