Tomorrow’s Test: Vocab, Nuremberg @ 950L, Vladek, Husker Du.
- “You’re _____(ing) I ate your goldfish?
- Jean is very _____ about her silverware; she won’t eat at that restaurant because she thinks the forks aren’t clean enough.
- He was a ______ opponent and very tough to outwit.
- The Nuremberg Laws ____(ed) Jews to second-rate status.
- Which one is the allegory? a) Mickey Mouse acting like a human. b) You can’t teach an old dog new tricks. c) “The Goose that Laid the Golden Egg” d) He slept like a rock. e) “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” f) B and D g) C and E h) NOTA
- She said she found the cute dress for a low price at the _____(ment) store.
- * Your lawyer is supposed to be your _____ in court and speak for you.
- * (2) The prefix of this word means again.
- * The prefix of this word means against.
120 Seconds – The Final Day!
Reading Skillz Check, Part II. Choose a different article and take the quiz.