Happy Three-day Weekend! Remember to work on your interview essay because 600 words is due on Tuesday WHEN YOU GET BACK AFTER THE WEEKEND.
Prep Sheet for Test #21:
KBAR AND EC (-7) ONLY!
- Wacky Wordies:
a) OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN
b) S – N – O – W
(I probably should have done this one in December.)
- The amazing No Snore Sally has gone 11 days without sleeping. How does she do it?
- What large and well known city in the U.S.A. is half golden and half silver?
- Although very old coins tend to be worth more than their face value, why is it that 1997 nickels are worth about $100?
- What’s the common link?
- a) tailor, wrestling match, bowling alley
- b) watermelon, tournament, flower
- c) hurricane, needle, potato
- d) barber, rooster, beehive
- Can you figure out the logic I used to decide the order of the following words? (Hint: Sing them to yourself.)
gun, shoe, spree, door, hive, kicks, heaven, gate, line, den
Test #21. NOTICE: Please choose C for #3, since there isn’t a real answer for it, but that one comes closest.
Doodle Theme: A New Toy!