Mistake/Surprise Essays are due TODAY!!! Share your GDoc with me by 3:00.
NEW VOCAB LIST: vocab6-2020. Defs due Monday for 1,2,3 and Tuesday for 5,6.
- What can be seen in the middle of March and April that cannot be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
- What is 3/7 chicken + 2/3 cat + 1/2 goat?
- I am so fragile that when you say my name you break me. What am I?
- What letter can you place on the line, other than E, to complete this sequence?
5 + 5 + 5 = 550
Add ONE STRAIGHT LINE to make the equation correct. No, you can’t make a not equal sign. That would be an inequality, not an equation.
- While riding in the car I saw a license plate that read like this: IXMNIZ. What occupation did the man in the car have?
Periods 5 and 6:
IN CHAT – Record Scores:
VOCAB – 10/28- ___/10, 10/26 – ___/11, 10/22 – ___/11
Bonus: Extra Sentences for Combining (+1 each), 8/10 or better on Clauses (+1), Mental Floss
AFTERNOON SGI: 1) Test Retakes –> 18 or less, 2) Extra Credit Vocab, 3) Grade Issues.
Per.1: 1:00, Per.2/5: 1:30, Per.3/6: 2:00
Write Test Answers in your notebook. You may use your PLOT MOUNTAIN diagram and The Outsiders book. Nothing Else.