Check in in Chat: Combine the following three sentences into ONE SIMPLE sentence.
- A girl rode her unicycle.
- Down the street is where she went.
- She had a llama-shaped balloon.
Don’t try this at home! (video)
NEW KBARR Week! New Chart! New Forum!
You should have already sent me a pic of last week’s KBARR chart (11/5-11/9).
Retakes (≤ 19) TODAY @ SGI: Per 5 – 1:30, Per 6 – 2:00
“Sentence Soup! 11/13 (11/16).” Now the words are in completely random order! Let’s see whatchu got!!! Yes, you might need commas and whatnot.
- went and destruction he running in path spreading through house the chaos his (Bonus: S, CD, or CX?)
- grown younger even I had up though was I with they me accepted them and (Bonus: S, CD, or CX?)
Let’s see definitions!
- boring : compelling :: aloof : ____
- The “consequences” for misbehavior in schools in the old days were sometimes pretty ______. I remember getting hit by a ruler more than once.
- His brother’s sudden disappearance caused great ____ in the family.
- Even though there is actually a(n) _____(ce) of food being grown in the world, most of it doesn’t get to the people who need it.
- (3) Choose the vocab adjective that describes each character.
– Johnny is _____. – According to Cherry, Dally is _____. – According to Darry, Pony is _____.