Check-in In Chat: PRIVATE. PRIVATE. (5p – 5min.)
- How many words are in your 600 doc right now?
- Why did Anja and Vladek go to the sanitarium?
- What is a pogrom? (p35)
- What did Anja and Richieu do when Vladek was drafted into the army?
- (2) Name the two people in panel 1 on p40.
Last week’s KBARR charts are overdue!
New forum is up. You only need 3 KBARRS this week!
SGI 2/9: EVERYONE come back to Show Me You Know. NO, they don’t count for 600.
Open your 600 Words Doc for Sentence SCRAMBLE.
This time do not add or subtract, just rearrange and punctuate. Yes, there are multiple ways. (25 words per)
- is difficult
- to work
- it can be done
- at 12 years of age
- getting a paying job
- you are willing
- for practically nothing
- Give the antonym for this guy’s look. ______
- (2) Figure #2 shows the effects of sleep _____(ation) which is very ____ in today’s society.
- _____ (Not non sequitur.)
- During the Nazi occupation of Poland there was a(n) ______ shortage of food and other necessities in the Jewish community. (Not prevalent.)
- The Nuremberg laws _____(ed) the Jews of the right to vote and be citizens.
- The roots of this word meant form or pattern. _____
- In The Outsiders, the Socs had both wealth and social _______.
- Fifth period seems to like to interrupt the class with various ______(s) and random questions.
- The con man _____(ly) convinced the old lady that he was in love with her in order to steal her money.
- (2) The transfer of the 1936 Olympics to another country would have damaged Germany’s _____, so they enforced their racist laws less _____(ly) during that time.
Live Vladek! (screen share)