Check In in Chat. PRIVATE. Vladek Check. You also might want to write them down because… you know.
- Vladek thinks Mala cares only about… (1 word)
- How does Vladek’s father-in-law (Anja’s dad) help him after his first close call on the street?
- What character “survived me my life” according Vladek when he hid Vladek in his apartment during a roundup? (Vladek’s second close call.)
- What does Vladek suggest that Anja refuses?
Test #12 is Thursday for Periods 1,2,3 and Friday for Periods 5,6. Here is the Preview: Test12-2021-Preview
Your Interview Notes are due Monday, March 1 (Periods 1,2,3) or Tuesday, March 2 (Periods 5,6). Please share the Doc with me AFTER you have completed the interview.
NO SGI Today: Faculty Meeting.
“Clauses in Chat.” (7p) PRIVATE!!!! You don’t have to, but I would write my answers in my notebook too because this is basically the section on the Test.
- (2) By definition, a clause must have a ___ and a ____
- A Dependent Clause wrongly used as a sentence is called a _______.
- A sentence with a Dependent clause and an Independent clause is called a ______ sentence.
- Two Independent clauses properly connected is called a _____ sentence.
- (2) To properly connect two Independent clauses you need a _____ and a _______.
- _____ (It’s a paper clip. The subheading says, “The only tool you’ll ever need.”)
- _____ (Several answers justifiable.)
- She blamed him for the incident and always looked at him with _____ afterwards.
- Vladek _____(es) Artie for using too many wooden matches…
- …because he is too “_____” to buy them.
- During the TV marathon, we _____(ed) for two days on chips, pizza, and Dr. Pepper.
- Sometimes it’s tough to not ______ to peer pressure.
- In The Outsiders, when we referred to a façade, we were saying that the person was _____(ing) about their true feelings.
- The prefix of this word means “before.” ______
- The root of this word means “to clean out.” _____
- The prefix of this word means “both.”_____