End of the 3rd Quarter!
120 Seconds Intro due Wednesday (1,2,3) – Thursday (5,6). Counts for the next 600 if you do it by Tuesday and put into your doc!
KBAR CHARTS ARE LATE AFTER 1:00 TODAY! ALL SHOULD SEND (In-Person too!)
Numbers In Chat: Vocab: ___/17 ___/12 C&C: ___/12
Mental Floss PRIVATELY in Chat
- How can you perform a subtraction from seven so that the result will be even, but without subtracting any odd numbers?
- At noon, you look at the old-school clock in your bedroom. The big hand is on the five and the little hand is in between the three and the four. What time is it?
- Two fathers and two sons own 21 horses between them. Explain how it is possible to evenly divide the herd among them. (NO, you don’t get to cut up any horses!)
- Where do you leave a “place” by closing the “window”? (On a _____.)
- In a small town in the country, a male cow swallowed an explosive device. The town newspaper had a front page story about it. Which one-word headline did they use?
* Shocking! * How? * Dangerous! * Terrifying!
* Abominable! * What? * Horrible!
TEST #14B – The Maus book is your only resource. Write your answers in your notebook. You may leave when you are finished.
Retakes (<11) will Monday/Tuesday after we go over the test.