- Go to slcusd.illuminatehc.com/login
- Click Login with GOOGLE, and login.
- Click CONTINUE TO PORTAL (Blue Button)
- On the left, click Fastbridge Learning
- First you will take aReading. It should take about 30 minutes or so.
- Then click the AutoReading Button.
- Start with the Warm Up first. These are very short with a TIME LIMIT!
- Then do all the green ones.
- You’re finished!
I. Registering for the Forums.
- Follow the link for the forums from the main webpage or click here: http://middleschool.mrcoward.com/smf/index.php.
- In the upper left corner above the boxes, click the word REGISTER.
- Use your real first and last name for your username. Do not check the box that says “Allow users to email me.” Use your school email address.
- Choose a simple password or make it the same as your Test Password which is your 6-digit student number.
- You only have to register once.
II. Posting in the KBARR Forums.
- Log in and click on the appropriate KBARR Forum for the current weeks.
- The first time you post: Click NEW TOPIC. The TITLE SHOULD BE THE TITLE OF YOUR BOOK. Then make your first post.
- After that: DO NOT CREATE A NEW TOPIC! Just keep responding to the one you created until you finish that book.
- Sometimes you will be required to respond to other people’s topics, but you are always encouraged to check them out for book ideas.
- KBARR posts should be DAILY, M-F.
III. Posting in the Off Topic Forum.
- Have fun.
- Keep it school appropriate.
- Be nice.
III. Tests and Quizzes.
- Each class has its own web page for test and quizzes, linked to from the main page, AND each test will have its own link.
- Your Test/Quiz password is your 6-digit student number.