Tomorrow’s Test: Spelling, Warm Ups, Adjectives, Outsiders, but mostly Husker Du. Leave your KBARResponse out next to your computer.
I. Meet in Computer Lab (G2) for STAR reading test. Directions:
- Sit at the computer with the same number as your clicker.
- Log in with your school computer username and password. (Not your Google login! NO @!!)
- Click: Start (Windows Logo)–All Programs–Applications–StarReader–StarReader 242-S.
- Find and double-click on your class period on the list: “Mr. Coward’s ___ Period.”
- Find and double-click on your name. The list is alphabetical by last name. If you don’t see your name on the list, come see me immediately.
- THIS TIME THE PASSWORD IS YOUR INITIALS: If your name is Jimmy Cheeselog, your STAR password would be jc.
- Once the test begins, your mouse no longer works. Use the number keys to select the correct answer and press ENTER. The first three are easy practice ones to show you how it works. GO!
- When you are finished, click Stop Testing and exit the program.
Follow this link and take the adjectives practice quiz. If you score 90% or better, you are ready for adjectives tomorrow. Call me over for extra credit!
Back to the classroom for Outsiders!