Prep sheet for Test #14:
Plagiarism (9) + Warm Ups: (5 and 5): ___/19 Vocabulary Hw: ___/20
Vocabulary Practice: ___/12 ___/12 ___/12 KBARR:___/40
- Wacky Wordies. The colors are not part of the clues.
- Figure out what the three things in each set have in common. Each answer is a six-letter word ending in -s.
- a) trombone, playground, microscope
- b) railroad, muddy shoes, music cd
- What living creature has fur, four legs, and a tail, eats cat food, meows, and sees equally well from both ends of its body?
- Name an English word (there are actually two) of more than two letters that both begins and ends with the letters -he in that order. “Hehe” is not an acceptable answer.