Prep sheet for Test #32:
Gramma: ___/10 ___/10 ___/10 TS Quizzes: ___/7 ___/11 ___/5 TSSQ: ___/20
Vocab h/w: ___20 Vocab Practice: ___/13 ___/13 ___/14 Giver Project: ___/60 or ___/75
Other Extra Credit: SAWs? Magnanimous? Spelunker?
- If you multiply together the number of fingers on one person’s right hand with another person’s with another person’s until you get the product of the fingers on the right hands of everyone in the world, what is the most likely product? For instance, one person has 5 fingers, and his friend has 5 fingers. The product is 25. Another person with 5 fingers would make the product 125. This goes on until everyone’s finger number is multiplied. What’s the answer? Estimate what the final product would be. ( Current world population is about 6.8 billion. Alert: MATH )
- Wacky Wordy: GWETORUSTD (Hint: $)
- Each sentence below contains a word whose letters can be rearranged to answer or describe the sentence.
- a) Bit of brush.
- b) Opposite of unite.
- c) Craft that might tip in the ocean.
- A man asks his two sons to do a chore. When they finish, he gives them twenty five cents. What time is it? (haha)
- The following clues make a pun on words that start with mis-.
Example: This young woman could lead the orchestra. (bad behavior) Answer: Misconduct.
- a) This young woman is in great shape. (an outsider)
- b) This young woman is very generous at Christmas. (a doubt you might have)
- c) This young woman showed me where to go. (lied to me)
- d) This young woman knew exactly what I meant. (she didn’t really)
Doodle Theme: A new kind of amusement park.